Post-Election 2020: What Might OSHA Look Like in 2021?
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Gain an understanding of what OSHA recordkeeping data will likely be required under a new administration.OSHA revives all electronic reporting recordkeeping requirements from the Obama Administration which were dropped during the Trump Administration. This material will provide a framework outlining what OSHA recordkeeping data will likely be required to be filed electronically and how to make preparations to fully respond.
AuthorsEdwin G. Foulke Jr., Fisher & Phillips LLP
Current State of Workplace Safety in the Age of COVID-19
• General Duty Clause
• Most Common COVID-19 Citations
• OSHA's Current COVID-19 Recordkeeping Directives
Implementing a COVID-19 Action Plan Under a Biden Emergency Temporary Standard
• Supplies and PPE
• Disinfecting Protocols
• Training and Signage
Vaccines in the Workplace
• May Employers Require COVID-19 Vaccinations?
• Should Employers Require COVID-19 Vaccinations?
• Policies Addressing Vaccinations
Looking Ahead: Workplace Safety Under the Biden Administration
• New Leadership
• Areas of Emphasis
• Trump Era Rollbacks
• New Policy Initiatives Expected Under Biden Administration
• Impact on VPP, Alliances and Partnerships
• Impact on State Plans
• Preparations for New Sheriff - Management Role in Providing a Safe Working Environment