An Overview of HIPAA's Security Requirements and What Your Organization Must Do to Meet All of Them
|OnDemand Webinar||$219||Add to Cart|
Gain an understanding of HIPAA's security requirements and what you should be doing to meet them.Whether we are working to comply with the social distancing requirements of federal, state and local governmental entities in the face of the COVID-19, preparing for this year's hurricane season, HIPAA's Security Rule standards and specifications can provide a helpful road map to help organizations of all types assure they have considered key data security risks and alternatives. Whether you are a HIPAA expert or not, this down-to-earth program rich with real-life examples will help you prepare to assure your organization is making productive use of HIPAA's guidance.
AuthorsLeslie Bender, CIPP/US, CCCO, CCCA, IFCCE, BCA Financial Services, Inc.
Practical Refresher on HIPAA's Security Rule Standards
• Risk Assessments
• Workforce Management and Awareness Training
• Vendors, Contractors and Other Business Associates
Lessons Learned From Recent Enforcement Actions Under HIPAA
• HHS Doesn't Like Making Nonpublic Information Public in Social Media
• It Is Too Risky to Conduct Your Business Without Periodic and Comprehensive Risk Assessments?
• Document, Document, Document: Assuring All the Features of Your Compliance Program are Properly Addressed and Documented
• The Remote Worker and HIPAA Security - Some Practical Pointers and Considerations
• Your Business Associate Agreements and Incident Reporting and Handling
• Disaster Planning and Business Continuity - HIPAA Style