Techniques and Advice to Help You Increase Your Mediation Success Rate
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Learn valuable techniques and methods to help increase your mediation success rate.Mediation is a staple of modern litigation. Increasingly, it is a method advocated and used by courts to help control crowded dockets and to promote judicial efficiency. It also is a time-proven method to help lawyers and their clients control the outcome of litigation, often through preferable solutions not available through the court. This program will look at mediation through a variety of lenses to help you identify techniques and methods to enhance your opportunity for a successful mediation experience and outcome.
AuthorsMary Ann L. Wymore, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
The Art of Mediation
• What You Say Is Important
• How You Say It Could Be the Difference Between Success and Failure at Mediation
The Science of Mediation
• Learn About the Brain's Decision Making Process
• Internal Influencers That Prompt People to Make Decisions
The Engineering of Mediation
• Mediating During a Pandemic Poses New Challenges
• Learn Tips and Techniques to Maximize Your Chance of Success When Mediating in a Virtual World