Increase Your Donor Base With Direct Mail
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Nonprofits cannot rely on receiving the same level of donation from their donors each year, nor can they expect to retain every donor. So while a solid retention program must be in place, maintaining an up-to-date acquisition program is of equal importance -- in particular, using its direct mail in effective, proven ways to get new donors and members.
To find out what those 'effective, proven ways' are exactly, you need to hear from the direct mail experts -- and that's exactly who you'll hear from during this action-packed on-demand webinar.
The speakers will discuss such trends as the usage of formats, personalization and premiums in the current mail stream, alongside outstanding examples of direct mail campaigns that employ unusual formats, effective personalization and creative premiums. They will also showcase a roster of "grand controls," mail pieces that have circulated for over three years and are producing major profits for their nonprofit organizations.
They will also present great examples of direct mail design that gets prospects to open the envelope, as well as showcase "copy drivers" on outer envelopes as well in letters and reply devices that similarly get prospects to act and, for example, give to a cause on the spot.
- You will be able to identify trends in fundraising direct mail.
- You will be able to discuss successful fundraising campaigns.
- You will be able to review specific strategies to increase donor base.
- You will be able to explain reactivating lapsed donors.
AuthorsPamela Barden, PJ Barden, Inc.
Ethan Boldt, Direct Marketing IQ
Trends in Fundraising Direct Mail
• Design and Formats
• Tactics: Personalization, Premiums, Freemiums and More
• Integrating Campaigns With Other Marketing Channels Like Email, Mobile, Social and More
Successful Fundraising Campaigns - Grand Controls
• Outstanding Creative - Copy and Design
• How the Elements - Outer, Letter, Reply Form, etc. - Add Up
Specific Strategies to Increase Donor Base
• Looking at the List
• Doing a Copy Overhaul
• Focusing on What the Donor Cares About
• Head vs. Heart
• Mailing Frequency
• Securing the 2nd Gift
• Reactivating Lapsed Donors
• Keeping a Donor for Life (Or as Close to It as Possible)