Hot Mix Asphalt: Four Steps to Ensure Long-Term Performance
|OnDemand Webinar||$219||Add to Cart|
Learn proper design and installation techniques to maximize the long-term performance of your asphalt pavement.
Asphalt is a reliable and cost effective option to consider for many pavement situations if properly designed and installed correctly. During this ondemand webinar, you will learn practical strategies to maximize the long-term performance of your asphalt pavement.
AuthorsJason Brazer, Benchmark, Inc.
• Components and Materials Used in Hot Asphalt Pavement
• Common Asphalt Use
• Plant Operations
Asphalt Pavement Conditions
• Typical Distress and Failure Modes Linked to Root Causes
Pavement Design and Construction
• Common Design Practices
• Quality Control - Installation and Construction Techniques to Ensure Pavement Is Installed as Specified
• Inventory Pavement Assets
• Rate, Prioritize and Track Performance
• Develop and Implement Plan