Nonprofit Revenue Stream Alternatives: Thinking Outside the Box
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Contribution income is flat or slightly down, state and local government funding looks bleak - you have already cut back on expenses and pared staffing to the bone. Now what? This on-demand webinar will explore ways to re-engineer some of your current revenue streams. You will hear of many out of the box ways to find new revenues for your nonprofit organization. Concrete case histories from several different nonprofit sectors will show how organizations have moved forward with creative thinking while managing the risks of new operations.
- You will be able to discuss scouring your operating budget for in-kind donation opportunities.
- You will be able to review leasing revenue from others.
- You will be able to explain what alternative revenues could apply to a new building.
- You will be able to discuss covering overhead by scaling up.
AuthorsDaniel Ducoff, Case Western Reserve University
Tom Wilson, Campbell & Company
First, Boost Current Revenue Streams
• Re-Engineer All Earned Income Streams
• Conduct Fundraising Audit to Determine Best ROI for Contributed Income
- Review Every Fundraising Special Event to Maximize Net, Net Results
• Get Endowment Revenue to 20% of Your Budget
Scour Your Operating Budget for In-Kind Donation Opportunities
Now, Think Outside the Box
• Find a Way to Reinforce Your Mission as You Develop More Funding
- Case Histories From a University, an Arts Organization, and a Medical Center
• Go After Federal Funding
• Outsource Your Talent to Other Nonprofits
• Leasing Revenue From Others
- Land, Air, Street Level Access, After Hours
- Lease Street Level Access to Retail Shops
What Alternative Revenues Could Apply to a New Building?
Cover Overhead by Scaling Up