Collaborative Delivery Method Fundamentals
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Many owners looking to maximize the value they receive for their capital dollars are looking to more collaborative project delivery approaches to deliver their capital construction projects. This OnDemand Webinar will help those responsible for evaluating and selecting the most appropriate project delivery method. This will begin with an understanding of the basic fundamental project delivery approaches with a focus on those that are considered to be collaborative. A tool to help organizations understand which options are used by their own organization will be introduced. Building on this foundation of understanding of the available options, a closer look will be offered of the more integrated and collaborative approaches. Are some more collaborative? Are some more or less risky? The program will offer some guidance for you to consider when selecting a delivery approach. The OnDemand Webinar will conclude with a look at some of the lessons from the more well-established collaborative approaches and some of the early emerging practices from the newer integrated project delivery approaches.
- You will be able to review project delivery methods.
- You will be able to identify IPD and other collaborative project delivery approaches.
- You will be able to discuss collaborating without a multi-party contract.
- You will be able to explain which practices are emerging as "best".
AuthorsMike Kenig, Holder Construction Company
An Overview of Project Delivery Methods
• Understanding of the Basic Project Delivery Approaches
• The Significance of Procurement and Reimbursement Options
IPD and Other Collaborative Project Delivery Approaches
• Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) as a Delivery Method vs. as a Philosophy
• Which Delivery Options Are Collaborative
• Are Some Methods More Collaborative?
• Is IPD Worth the Risk?
Collaborating Without a Multi-Party Contract
• Less Risk or More Risk?
Practices to Consider and Other Lessons
• Early Lessons Learned
• Which Practices Are Emerging as 'Best'